Internal, Family or Geriatric Physician needed in NYC
· Seeking an outpatient attending Physician who under the direction of the VP of Clinical Services or designee, provides primary medical care to dual eligible patients in an office setting.
· After hours call handled by RN triage service
· Small patient panel and daily census
· Ability to focus on clinical care vs large patient numbers
· Great base pay with full benefits
· Full-time and part-time opportunities
· No length credentialing process
Compensation: $230,000.00 - $300,000.00
· Completes initial assessment and evaluation of new patients.
· Provides ongoing monitoring of patient’s medical condition and provides treatment.
· Orders prescription medications and diagnostic procedures.
· Authorizes and coordinates all specialty and ancillary services.
· Provides in-service staff development and clinical teaching of trainees rotating through the medical practice.
· Maintains a consultative relationship with nurses, social workers, staff clinic nurses, rehab staff, and medical subspecialists providing contracted services at the DTC or in outside offices.
· Participates in developing preventive health screening, immunization programs, professional community outreach, quality assurance, etc.
· Participates in a wide range of clinical and epidemiologic research projects and studies of frail elderly.
· Participates in multidisciplinary team activities, including case conferences, hospitalization reports, and family and team meetings.
· Accredited U.S. Medical School or foreign equivalent
· License to practice Medicine in NY
· Residency in Internal Medicine or Family Practice, Fellowship, and experience in geriatrics preferred.
· Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
· Diploma in Geriatric Medicine or equivalent experience.
· No malpractice or loss of license at the DTC.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills