- Up to $100,000 in student loan forgiveness and $2,000 to $3,000 wRVU bonus potential
- Incredible work-life balance with four-day work weeks (eight-hour days) and no call requirements
- Ample time off, including four weeks of PTO, one week of sick time off, one week for CME, and paid holidays
- $250,000 base salary, wRVU bonus potential, and $100,000 sign-on bonus
Located less than an hour and a half from Louisville, Kentucky, our practice sits in a safe and charming community along the banks of the Ohio River in southern Indiana. You’ll experience the town’s rich history as well as an abundance of celebrations and events throughout the year.
As part of our community, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A cost of living 22% below the national average
- A variety of outdoor activities, including golfing, tennis, fishing, boating, camping, skiing, and swimming
- Top-ranked public school options with opportunities to earn dual credit
- Achievement test scores highest in the state
- AP scores are in the top 30 in the state
- Student to teacher ratio 18:1
- U.S. News ranks Indiana #3 in Best States for Affordability, and Forbes ranks it #11 in Best States for Business
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine