Seeking BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join team just north of Lansing, MI.
- This is a well established practice within the community with the most access for Primary Care in the region.
- EPIC is utilized within the practice for an EMR.
- There is a large panel size available along with the support of APP’s.
- Outpatient-only practice.
- Traditional office hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or flexibility in non-traditional hours as well.
- 1:3 Phone call shared with family medicine providers.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Professional liability with tail coverage
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- CME dollars and days
- Relocation allowance
- Contribution to tax-deferred annuity
The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work –– truly, the best of both worlds. Wouldn’t it be great to live and work in a tranquil atmosphere, and still have easy access to stimulating opportunities for recreation, shopping, education and culture? People who live in Gratiot County will tell you, yes, it is!
Gratiot County is located in the very center of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula. Less than an hour south is the state capital of Lansing, home of Michigan State University with its Big 10 sports. The medium-sized cities of Grand Rapids and Saginaw are almost as close. A short drive north you will find the renowned scenic beauty of the Lake Michigan and Lake Huron shorelines.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222438 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs