MDSI Physician Services is seeking physicians and providers of all specialties in Alabama, California, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oregon, and Washington to perform one-time objective exam or mental status exam on Social Security disability applicants.
- You will be performing Social Security Disability Evaluations.
- Each evaluation is an objective exam including a brief record review.
- The exams are very low risk to you because you are not responsible for treating, prescribing, referring or making the actual disability determination.
- There is no overhead involved because you perform all exams in our clinics with our support staff. We also handle all administrative and operational duties.
- We provide professional liability insurance for every day you work with us.
- To streamline the dictation process, MDSI has created a dictation template that all our providers use. It contains the headings of information that Social Security is requesting from us.
- As an Independent Contractor you set your schedule. Give us the days you have available, and we will work on scheduling you.
- Compensation is done on a per evaluation basis.
- We schedule a productive day for the providers, each exam will be 30 minutes.
- We schedule 4-6 weeks in advance; please contact Andrew Powell at [Register to View] ext 653 or by email at [Register to View] so we can get started on the credentialing process.