- Full Time
- Hours: Flexible work hours available, Monday-Friday schedule. 4 day workweek available.
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18-20ppd
- Call Schedule: Phone call only, rotated (very light)
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Compensation is determined off provider experience, at a range of $165k-185k annually, in alignment with NACHC statistics. Quarterly productivity bonus available.
- Benefits: We appreciate our employees and recognize the importance of providing a competitive employment package, which includes healthcare benefits, vacation, and sick leave, holiday pay, a retirement plan, and more! -Relocation reimbursement is available, contingent on leadership approval - Full Benefits Package (Health/Dental/Vision) - Generous Time Off and Vacation Days - CME Allowance and Days -Paid malpractice
- Additional Info: The success of our organization is due to our dedicated employees. Our employees work hard to achieve our mission and have fun while doing it! JOB DESCRIPTION: -Physicians who diagnose, treat, and help prevent diseases and injuries that commonly occur in the general population. -May refer patients to specialists when needed for further diagnosis or treatment. -Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury. -Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, or examination results. - Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients. QUALIFICATIONS: -BE/BC -VA state medical license