A small rural hospital located in the beautiful Northern, CA Sierra mountains, only 2 hours from Chico, CA and Lake Tahoe, and 90 minutes from Reno, NV has an innovative full-time, permanent opportunity for a Primary Care / Family Medicine Physician or Internist to act as a provider at a non-profit community outpatient clinic (part of a larger hospital). One year of FREE housing - located for you and fully paid for, in a gorgeous area! Join a close team with an outstanding work environment, supportive staff, great employee benefits, and professional development opportunities. Great opportunity to mix a rewarding career with a quality lifestyle in a small, vibrant town in the Sierra Mountains.
Salary Range: $235,000 - $250,000 annual salary with only a 1-year guarantee -
1 YEAR OF COMPLEMENTARY HOUSING PROVIDED!
Primary care / Internist Physician Schedule
- Clinic hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm - opportunity to work (4) 10-hour shifts if desired, with some flexibility on what day you have off!
- Hospital coverage is optional - would be working in the hospital 1 in 7 weeks if you chose to do so
Primary Care / Internist Physician Qualifications
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Medical License in good standing with the state of California
- Preferred to have 2+ years of experience, but new grads are encouraged to apply!
- We are seeking a mission-driven individual who wants to make a difference in the community
- Want to balance caring, community provider with someone who is willing to be productive. Ideally, 16-20 patients/day.
Primary Care / Internist Physician Benefits:
- Eligible for loan repayment
- Great employee retention and fantastic retirement plans available
- Providers have the chance to get to know their patients and feel like they’re making a difference in their community
- Everyone works collaboratively - great provider/team cohesiveness.
- LVN and NA or MA support for every provider.
- Great comprehensive health/dental/vision/life/disability package
- No corporate influence, and the emphasis is on patients, not paperwork.
The Surrounding Community:
- Enjoy the beauty and tranquility only a small-town setting can provide
- One year of free housing provided, likely to be located on a beautiful golf course nearby town!
- Only 90 min from Reno, NV!
- Larger adjacent cities such as Chico, CA, a short road trip away
- Near Lake Tahoe!
- Very family oriented area, wonderful place for a family seeking a safe and tranquil environment outside of the noisy and distracting city!
- Town boasts a quaint main street, historic movie theatre, an active arts community, a thriving junior college, live music festivals, a county fair and a thriving farmer’s market.
- Explore local national forest parks that provide an abundance of camping, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, skiing, fishing and more!
- Residents enjoy a wonderful 4 season climate and all the best outdoor activities that the area has to offer!
- Weekend getaways to California’s renown wine country or all that San Francisco and the Bay Area have to offer are just 4 hours away.