First Physicians Group, the employed Medical Group of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System has exceptional opportunities for BE/BC Family Medicine Physicians in our expanding market. We are seeking well trained, compassionate, enthusiastic physicians looking to provide exceptional care in our employed practices.
- Two busy practices with existing volume to quickly ramp up a new physician.
- The positions are outpatient only. FPGs Hospitalist group will cover inpatient admissions at both hospitals. No OB.
- Ability to care for children through geriatrics is preferred.
- Clinic volume averages 17-19 patients per day.
- These are Monday – Friday, 40 hours a week practice opportunities, that provide a great work life balance.
- Call will be 1:3 or 1:4.
- 2023 Residents are encouraged to apply.
- Contract includes a 2 year guaranteed base salary. Physicians can transition to a generous pay model after 2 years.
- Full array of benefits offered including health, dental, vision, long term disability, 403B Retirement Plan, CME, paid holidays and much more.
- A Commencement bonus and Relocation Allowance is offered.
- Four (4) weeks of PTO year 1 and 5 weeks’ years 2 and beyond.
- As an employee of a public, State of Florida organization, physicians are entitled to sovereign immunity, no tail insurance is necessary should you leave our practice.
- We are a not-for-profit organization – 501(c)(3). Physicians can participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program if employed by FPG.
- Florida does not have a state income tax
Sarasota Memorial Health Care System, offering Southwest Florida’s greatest breadth and depth of care, provides services for more than 1 million patients each year across its 2 hospital campuses, freestanding ER and network of outpatient care centers. The system’s 895-bed Flagship facility, Sarasota Memorial Hospital-Sarasota has been consistently recognized as one of the nation’s best acute-care hospitals, with superior patient outcomes and a complete continuum of care – from trauma, emergency and urgent care services to laboratory and diagnostic imaging, home health, skilled nursing and rehabilitation.