Primary Care Physician Float Opportunities with The Optum Care Network of Washington
Are you looking for the ultimate practice flexibility to match your lifestyle? Work as little or as much as you want with no long-term commitment!
The Optum Care Network of Washington is seeking primary care physicians to join our growing team in the naturally beautiful Puget Sound Region. OCN consists of the Polyclinic, The Everett Clinic, and several affiliated independent practices, all of which are physician/clinician led communities deeply rooted in their regions. More than 1500 providers serve patients by creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection, one person at a time.
- Work to bridge gaps in coverage due to physician unavailability (maternity coverage, FMLA, vacation, etc.).
- Outpatient only coverage at our various clinic locations throughout King, Pierce, Skagit and Snohomish counties
- Practice full or part-time and set your own calendar for any number of days, weeks or months
- Hourly rate compensation to cover clinic and physician monitoring email
- Clinic includes 30-minute patient visits
- Paid malpractice as well as reimbursement for state licensing, DEA and board certification
- Travel allowance is available for outlying locations
- Unrestricted WA Medical License
- Current DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Open to physician’s board certified in family medicine, internal medicine and pediatrics
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
If interested in learning more, please reply with your CV and availability for a phone conversation.
Rachel Reliford, MPA, CPRP
Principal Provider Recruiter, Clinical Talent Acquisition | Optum
Learn more: [Register to View]