Geriatric Primary Care Physician - Family Medicine - Internal Medicine - Geriatric Medicine in California
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Mon-Fri 8-5
A leading healthcare organization committed to providing high-quality healthcare through an innovative world-class delivery system is seeking a qualified physician for an outpatient-only geriatric medicine position. Candidates with training in family medicine, internal medicine, or geriatric medicine are encouraged to apply.
- Join an ALL-outpatient geriatric practice
- Team-based, patient-centered care
- Low patient volume (Average 7-10 patients per day)
- Up to $300,000 annual base guarantee
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance available
- Comprehensive benefits with 4 weeks PTO
- No weekends and no call requirements
- Positions available in Bakersfield and Fresno
Surrounded by breathtaking mountains in a scenic region of Central California, this major metro area is filled with tremendous opportunity and a variety of engaging events for individuals and families alike. With a small-town feel and big-city amenities, it has all you need and more.
- Culturally diverse community with incredible shops, restaurants, entertainment options, arts and cultural attractions, and an international airport
- Beautiful housing options with gorgeous views
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- Ideal weather and the ability to drive to the beach or nearby mountains
- Activities perfect for the outdoor enthusiast—enjoy trips to Mammoth Ski Resort, Yosemite National Park, and the Sequoia National Forest
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board-eligible or certified in family medicine, internal medicine, or geriatric medicine
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine