We are currently looking for a BC/BE family medicine physician to join our primary care practice with office locations in Quinton and Providence Forge, VA (Richmond suburbs).
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 4 board certified family medicine physicians, 4 physician assistants, 3 nurse practitioners, and a tenured support staff.
- Our practice has offered the full scope of primary care services for 30+ years, and providers have access to our on-site x-ray and laboratory services.
- Our practice promotes great work-life balance with a 4 day work week (no evening or weekend shifts), with time split between our Quinton and Providence Forge office locations.
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations.
About Quinton, VA:
- Quinton lies in the western part of New Kent County, and is located approximately 25 minutes from the state capital of Richmond, only 15 minutes from Richmond International Airport, and within driving distance of Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia Beach, and Washington, D.C..
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, the unique blend of convenience, excellent schools, unlimited recreational opportunities and a true sense of connection between neighbors and community all provide an ideal lifestyle.
- Residents have access to a sumptuous array of diverse cuisines offered by delightful restaurants, in addition to a comprehensive system of recreational facilities including state parks, golf courses and water recreation facilities.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded academic institutions including University of Richmond, Randolph-Macon College, Virginia State University, and College of William and Mary.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Interested in being considered or learning more about the position? Apply here or contact us directly:
Manager, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Email: [Register to View] target="_blank" style="background-color: transparent; color: rgb(17, 85, 204); font-size: [Register to View]