We have an immediate need for a direct hire, full-time Family Practice Physician at one of our growing centers! We also have a need in several other outpatient centers in Greater San Diego and beyond.
Greater San Diego, CA- San Diego region offers it all! From the world-class beaches to the infamous San Diego Zoo and top-rated schools, it combines the best big-city amenities with the quiet allure of a sleepy coastal town.
Who are we?
We are a stable and innovative organization committed to providing compassionate healthcare services. We are passionate about our patients, our practice, and our people. You’ll be a part of a growing organization and have access to state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. If this type of practice appeals to you, read on.
What are the benefits?
- A competitive compensation package, including a 403b retirement plan
- Qualification for Potential Loan Repayment Programs
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Comprehensive Medical Malpractice Insurance with “Tail” coverage
- Annual License Reimbursement
- Paid Sick Leave
- 9 Paid Holidays Annually
- Incredible retirement / life insurance plan health system offers with 10% matching investment
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Medical Scribes to assist with charting
- Annual Merit Increases
- Fantastic team culture
Job OverviewThe Family Practice Physician will see patients of all ages and have a support team to available to collaborate with. The position manages and provides acute, chronic, preventative, curative, and rehabilitative medical care to patients of all ages and determines appropriate treatment. We are seeking a family practice physician who has experience in geriatrics, and who has experience in transitions of care, chronic disease, advanced goals of care discussion and palliative management.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree; Current; active and unrestricted CA State Medical License and DEA numbe
- Board Certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine or if recent grad will consider BE in primary care specialty (FP or IM
- Minimum one (1) year of post-graduation experience required, including some work with a community health cente
- CPR/BLS certificatio
- Bilingual (English/Spanish, Arabic, or other) preferred. Medical bilingual may qualify
If you enjoy working in a collaborative setting that serves the local community, this could be the right fit for you. Apply here to connect with a Senior Physician Recruiter and learn more about this great opportunity.