Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine opening: Macomb, IL**
~ Located 70m to Peoria
- Full-time, permanent
- J1/H1 Eligible
- University town with 20,000 people
- Service area of 48,000 people
- Hospital-employed position
- Established practice base
- Outpatient based practice with nursing homes
- No inpatient call coverage (Hospitalist program fully utilized)
- Monday-Friday clinic schedule, no weekends
- 1:6 outpatient call rotation
- Collaborate with NPs/PAs
- Great work/life balance
- Guaranteed compensation for first 2 years of employment
- Production bonuses
- Sign on Bonus
- Paid Relocation
- Competitive benefit package
- Home of Western Illinois University, a Princeton Review, Best Midwestern College
- Ranked 3rd in the nation by Realtor.com; "Most Affordable College Town to Live In"
- State recognized for academic excellence within Macomb Public Schools
- Two, lake recreational facilities within 10 miles
- Numerous cultural, athletic, academic enrichment opportunities, year round
- 75 to 90 miles from three, metropolitan areas
- Amtrak rail service; twice per day from Macomb to Union Station Chicago, IL
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Summit Recruiting Group is committed to being the premier provider of high quality physician placement services in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available know...