Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine Opening in Huber Heights, OH**
Located 10 miles from Downtown Dayton
- The hired physician will provide expert, patient-centered, primary care to a diverse population for a variety of health problems in a health care home model.
- Serve as collaborating physician for mid-level practitioners including nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Diagnose/Treat diseases/disorders & make appropriate disposition.
- Prescribe, dispense, and administer medications.
- Maintain records of medical history and treatment utilizing the problem-oriented medical record.
- Refer patients for specialty care as needed
- Provide information and education to patient and family members regarding diagnosis, treatment, prevention and safety in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Receive abnormal test results after working hours (during on-call coverage).
- Provide emergency treatment as needed.
- Initiate / continue medical regimens.
- Provide follow-up and treatment as needed.
- Contribute professional medical expertise to educational activities in health center.
- Provide consultation to nurse practitioners / physician assistants as needed.
- Provide Medical Student / Resident education as assigned.
- Participate in collaborative treatment with other clinicians and health professionals.
- Assist in the development of in-service training and orientation activities regarding patient care.
- Contribute professional medical expertise to evaluative activities in health center.
- Assist the Medical Director and/or management in the development of policies and procedures.
- Provide input on procedures/activities impacting services or schedule.
- Adhere to health center policy and procedures.
- Participate in quality assurance activities including periodic chart review.
- Participate in community outreach activities.
- Attend at least 66% of monthly staff conferences.
- Work flexible hours to ensure health center coverage for weekend and or evening hours.
- Provide on call coverage.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine.
- Current DEA certificate
- Current hospital admitting privileges and credentials (as set forth in the Employment Agreement).
- Current insurance privileges and credentials
- Valid Ohio license
- Current BLS Certification.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Summit Recruiting Group is committed to being the premier provider of high quality physician placement services in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available know...