**Family Medicine Physician Opportunities in Winthrop and Waterville, ME**
Located 10-22 miles from Augusta, ME
- Seeking a board certified family medicine physician to join a busy practice in the Kennebec Valley region.
- Full-time, permanent position
- H1B visa eligible
- Hospital employed
- Loan assistance available
- Joint a traditional outpatient practice, which provides a wide range of care: pediatrics, adult medicine, gynecology, and geriatric medicine. Procedural care, such as osteopathic manipulation, sports medicine, minor surgery, and acupuncture, is encouraged, though not required; the ability to perform medication-assisted treatment for opioid use disorder is also available.
- The practice currently is staffed with 2 physicians and 5 NPs, along with on-site care management and counseling services.
- Laboratory and imaging services are conveniently located within the same building.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous educational loan repayment program
- Continuing medical education time and dollars
- Relocation allowance
- Opportunity to precept medical students
Health system is Kennebec Valley's largest private employer with a strong commitment to positively impact the health of the community each day through services and involvement. Live and work amidst the beauty of scenic central Maine where you are only a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking, and the beautiful Maine coast.