**Family Medicine job opening in Miamisburg, OH**
Located 12m to Dayton center; 55m to Cincinnati
*The physician provides expert, patient-centered, primary care to a diverse population for a variety of health problems in a health care home model. Serves as collaborating physician for mid-level practitioners including nurse practitioners and physician assistants.*
- Full-time, permanent
- Board certified. Experience in community health centers or urban sites *preferred*
- Medically Underserved area
- Loan Repayment: NHSC and Ohio Physician Loan Repayment Program
- Diagnose/Treat diseases/disorders & make appropriate disposition.
- Prescribe, dispense, and administer medications.
- Maintain records of medical history and treatment utilizing the problem-oriented medical record.
- Refer patients for specialty care as needed
- Provide information and education to patient and family members regarding diagnosis, treatment, prevention and safety in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Receive abnormal test results after working hours (during on-call coverage).
- Provide emergency treatment as needed.
- Initiate / continue medical regimens.
- Provide follow-up and treatment as needed.
- Contribute professional medical expertise to educational activities in health center.
- Provide consultation to nurse practitioners / physician assistants as needed.
- Provide Medical Student / Resident education as assigned.
- Participate in collaborative treatment with other clinicians and health professionals.
- Assist in the development of in-service training and orientation activities regarding patient care.
- Contribute professional medical expertise to evaluative activities in health center.
- Assist the Medical Director and/or management in the development of policies and procedures.
- Provide input on procedures/activities impacting services or schedule.
- Adhere to health center policy and procedures.
- Participate in quality assurance activities including periodic chart review.
- Participate in community outreach activities.
- Attend at least 66% of monthly staff conferences.
- Work flexible hours to ensure health center coverage for weekend and or evening hours.
- Provide on call coverage.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible. If Board Eligible, must achieve Board Certification within the allotted time frame of their specialty.
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine.
- Completion of a residency program in a primary care area such as Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- Current DEA certificate
- Current hospital admitting privileges and credentials (as set forth in the Employment Agreement).
- Current insurance privileges and credentials
- Valid Ohio license
- Current BLS Certification.