Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine opening in Florida**
~ Crestview: 25 miles from Ft. Walton Beach and 50 miles from Pensacola
**About the Job**
- Start Date: immediate need
- Full time, permanent opening
- Multi-specialty (23 areas of medicine), outpatient, physician owned facility
- 45 Physicians and 20 APPs in total; 8 FPs & 3 APPs focusing on Family Medicine
- Office hours: Monday-Friday, 8-5pm
- Call: Rotating call schedule between all family practice doctors
- Average number of patients per day: 25-30
- EMR: Greenway
- Employment: First 2 years, associate contract position. Afterwards, there is the option to be voted into Shareholder status or remain a contract physician.
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on quality and performance - Medical, dental and vision
- 401K with employer match after one year
- CME Stipend
- Relocation assistance
- Paid time off: 20 business days of PTO, Clinic closed 6 holidays, 5 CME Days, Total per year: 31 days/year
- Group is a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) NCQA certified practice
- In practice for over 70 years, strong presence in the community as the areas largest physician owned, multi-specialty, outpatient clinic
- All of our locations are within 10-20 miles from our main campus in Fort Walton Beach.
- Onsite imaging center and laboratory
- Mid-sized community, large military population, popular vacation destination with beautiful beaches and a coastal lifestyle
- Located within a short road trip away from many southeast metropolitan areas. New Orleans 4hours, Mobile 1.5 hours, Nashville 6.5 hours, Atlanta 5 hours, Orlando and Tampa 6 hours. We also have an international airport in Pensacola.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Summit Recruiting Group is committed to being the premier provider of high quality physician placement services in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available know...