**OB Family Medicine opening: Mooresville, IN**
Located 20m to Indianapolis
- Full-time, permanent
- Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to care for the whole family as well as have OB training.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Office Schedule: Monday Friday, 7:30 a.m. 5:00 p.m. & Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. 7:30 p.m.
- Family Medicine Weekday Call: 1:7
- OB Weekday Call: 1:4
- Weekend Call: 1:4
- Holiday Call 1:6
- Average outpatient volume: 23 26 patients per day
- Average deliveries: 2 per month
- New Medical Office Building slated to open Summer 2022
- Group Strives to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Mooresville, Indiana, located in the heartland of America, combines a small-town atmosphere with the benefits of a big city.
- It offers a beautiful Midwestern setting conducive to idyllic family life.
- Just 10 miles southwest of our state capital, Mooresville is positioned next to a major distribution center and international air hub.
- Mooresville is the Crossroads of Progress and is becoming the new home of many businesses and families.
- The Town of Mooresville park system consists of five parks offering picnicking, playgrounds, basketball and volleyball courts, soccer fields, walking/jogging trails, baseball diamonds, and a small amphitheater for summer concerts.
**About the Group**
- Health Group brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Groups hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. Also includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
- With 13 hospitals, The Group is one of the largest health care systems in the Midwest.
- Of its 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.