Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine opening: Graceville, MN**
~ Located on the waterfront of East Toqua Lake
~ H1B Eligible
**About the Job**
- Clinic is staffed six days a week
- Clinic provider offers on-call care on Sundays and holidays
- Experienced and engaged Primary Care team currently consisting of 1 family physician and 2 advanced practitioners
- Work schedule: 32 36 patient contact hours a week plus call rotation (1:4)
- Clinic patients average 12/day
- No OB
- Call description: Week days & weekends 1:4 (One weekend per month and one weekday per week) to include Inpatient/ED/Nursing Home Coverage
*Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team. The physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families. This is part of a larger campus, offering continuum of care.*
- BC/BE Family Medicine
- 100 miles south of Fargo/Moorhead and 180 miles west of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- This small, close-knit community sits at the edge of Toqua Lake, a recreational lake surrounded by two campgrounds, a golf course, softball fields and full-service health care facilities.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Summit Recruiting Group is committed to being the premier provider of high quality physician placement services in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available know...