**Family Medicine openings in New York**
~ Cobleskill, NY - 45m to Albany
~ Delhi, NY - 85m to Albany
~ Schoharie, NY - 39m to Albany
~ Herkimer, NY - 80m to Albany
~ Hamilton, NY - 40m to Syracuse
*Seeking full-time Family Medicine MD/DO to join a progressive health care team. Major teaching affiliate of Columbia University*
- Full-time, permanent
- H1B/J1 Eligible
- Traditional outpatient practice
- No OB
- No Call a first call system is in place with a nurse practitioner/physician assistant on call for your patients
- Fully integrated EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Primary Care office is adjacent to affiliate hospital
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
- Loan Repayment may be available through Federal and State Loan Repayment Programs
**About the Group**
- Integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York.
- The organization includes five corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
- Health Center is a (NYS) Patient-Centered Medical Home recognized through the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
- The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement.
- Delhi, NY is located along the Catskill Scenic Trail in Delaware County.
- With its abundance of recreational and cultural pleasures, Delhi provides a great place to live for both individuals and families.
- There is a strong feeling of community and pride within the village.
- The school system is excellent and has been recognized as one of the best high schools in New York by US News and World Reports.
- Delhi is home to the State University at Delhi and has over 3,400 undergraduate students.
- Approximately two and one-half hours from New York City, Delhi is a second home to many people.