**Chief of Primary Service Line Opportunity in Cooperstown, NY**
Located 75 miles from Albany, NY
- Progressive health care system in Central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a Chief of Primary Care.
- Full-time, permanent position
- The medical group is looking for a dynamic individual who will provide strategic leadership and direction for all aspects of Primary Care services. In addition to maintaining their own clinical practice, the Chief will be expected to take an active role in providing clinical and administrative leadership to the practitioners in the regional clinics.
- The health system is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
**Key Benefits of this Position:**
- Physicianled institution
- NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home, Level 3 Recognized Practice
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
- Excellent technological and subspecialty support
- Modest call responsibilities
- With a faculty appointment from Columbia University, there is daily interaction with medical students as well as Internal Medicine and Transitional Residents
- State of the art equipment and facilities
- Demonstrated experience in leadership roles
- Established clinician with collegial leadership style marked by creativity, imagination and the ability to foster a positive work environment
- Strong record of skills in administration, including finance and strategic planning
- A track record of involvement working with communities to increase health care access.