**Open position for Family Medicine in Peoria IL**
- 2 hours from Chicago
- Join a team of 10 Family Medicine faculty, each with their own interests in their practice including womens health, osteopathic manipulation, and skin clinic.
- Patient Contact hours 32 hours with 8 hours of admin time per week
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Additional details by request from group
- Clinic responsibilities Outpatient clinic & Resident supervision in clinic (clinical precepting)
- Hospital responsibilities: Inpatient service (weekdays): adult, pediatrics and OB
- Rotating Weekday, Evening Call and Weekend Call to cover Inpatient Adult, OB, and C-Sections
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member to improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- MD or DO
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Full spectrum Family Practice with OB experience
- C-section experience is ideal but not required.
- Teaching experience ideal but not required.
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine and surgery in Illinois
- Eligible to work in the United States
**About the Group:**
A non-profit 900-member physician group practice serving 2,000,000 patients from 280 locations in Iowa and Illinois. Clinic has a base of primary care physicians in family practice, internal medicine and pediatrics. In addition, it offers physician services in subspecialty areas including pulmonology/Critical Care, endocrinology/diabetes, infectious disease, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, psychiatry and rheumatology.