**Family Medicine opening: Ottumwa, IA**
Located in South East Iowa - 85m to Des Moines
- Full-time, permanent
- Growing practice
- Competitive compensation package, including a sign-on bonus, paid malpractice and a 401k match
- Outpatient lifestyle friendly call
- AllScripts EMR
- Dedicated experienced staff
- PSLF Program Eligible
- On-site, lab, X-ray, and Urgent Care
- Local and Regional access to Specialists
- Bilingual skills a plus
**About the Group**
- Regional Health Center provides secondary level care to an 8 county region and has since 1952.
- Joint Commission accredited 221 bed facility offers area residents full service Medical/Surgical, Acute Rehabilitation ,Cardiac Care, OB, Emergency Department, Critical Care and diagnostic/therapeutic radiology.
- Population of just over 25,000 (23.9% under 18 years) is only 85 miles SE of Iowas capitol city Des Moines.
- Home to Indian Hills Community College and known for its downtown district featuring many beautiful buildings on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Ottumwa is exactly what Grant Wood had in mind with his American Gothic portrait.
- Spend the weekends in Ottumwa, enjoying the Airfield Museum, 16 miles of river trails for walking and biking, disc golfing, art galleries, concert venues and the indoor/outdoor Aquatic Center.
- Or take a weekend getaway to Kansas City, Chicago or Saint Louis.
- All possible in Americas heartland! For more information visit [Register to View][Register to View][Register to View]