Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Family Medicine Opportunities: Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake**
- Multiple openings
- Immediate opportunities available for well-trained BE/BC Family Medicine providers.
- New/upcoming grads welcome to apply
- Provide evaluation and comprehensive treatment of patients in various clinical settings using the latest advanced medical technologies.
**Medical Group Details**
Medical Group is one of the fastest growing multi-specialty, independent medical groups in Virginia. Their mission is to bring quality health care to the communities we serve with a governing philosophy to promote the doctor-patient relationship. The Group's role is to provide physicians with the resources they need to successfully help patients manage their health.
- Serving communities in South Hampton Roads, VA
- Located on the Mid-Atlantic coastal area of Virginia, South Hampton Roads includes the major cities of Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk and Portsmouth
- Primary care and 12 specialties
- More than 325 providers including:
-120+ primary care
- 70 outpatient care sites
- 7 Urgent Care Clinics (Now Care)
- CT, advanced diagnostic services and onsite lab services
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Sleep Centers
- Occupational Health
- Broad venue of residential options, from oceanfront to metro to suburban living
- Affordable living with safe communities
- Excellent public, private, and higher education schools
- Diverse communities
- Abundant cultural enrichment
- Endless recreational activities
- User friendly international airport
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Summit Recruiting Group is committed to being the premier provider of high quality physician placement services in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available know...