**Family Medicine Opportunity: Manitowoc, WI**
~ Located on Lake Michigan, 40m to Green Bay and 80m to Milwaukee
- Call 1:5 or 1:6 - no inpatient call
- Rotate pager call for after-hour, weekend, and holiday coverage to receive patient calls
- Ambulatory only, OB not required
- Outpatient based care only
- Over 37,500 office visits including established and walk-in with opportunity for growth.
- In addition to an extremely competitive benefits package and a competitive wage, you have the potential to earn more than your base salary due to the high demand of Primary Care services in the area.
- Not-for-profit organization, you would also qualify for PSLF (Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Two (2) Year contract
- $242,000 Base (MGMA Median) plus wRVU incentivized
- Sign on bonus eligible, relocation assistance, residency stipend eligible
- Paid Vacation and Holidays, CME Reimbursements, Benefit package includes a choice of pension funds, health, dental, vision
plans and many additional benefits.
**About the Group**
- Nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization comprised of a community hospital and a multi-specialty group with approximately 90 providers.
- Highly competitive salary and benefit package, but the intrinsic benefits are where we shine, including professional autonomy and involvement in organizational decision making that is becoming rare in healthcare today!
- All major specialties covered including: sub-specialty orthopaedics, interventional cardiology, general and vascular surgery, oncology, otolaryngology, urology, gastroenterology, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, pain and behavioral health.
- Manitowoc is located in Wisconsin on the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan and is a family-friendly community that offers excellent schools, a multitude of activities and a tremendous number of outdoor recreational opportunities.
- If you like a small city feel but still like easy access to the big cities, Manitowoc is for you.
- With proximity to both Green Bay and Milwaukee, it is the ideal place to live if you'd like the small city feel, with an easy drive to the bigger cities.