**Family Medicine/Occupational Medicine opening: Winston-Salem, NC**
- Office is open Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-5 pm offering pre-employment physicals, DOT exams, school/sports physicals and treatment for workers compensation injuries.
- The successful applicant is knowledgeable in occupational medicine and urgent care/express care medicine and has one year of experience in each area.
- 2 year salary guarantee
- Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Each community provides easy access to Piedmont Triad Airport located in Greensboro, NC. Urban amenities are less than 30 minutes away in downtown Winston Salem and include collegiate sporting events, museums, concerts, festivals, green ways and more! Located 1.5 hours from Chapel Hill/Raleigh and 2 hours from Charlotte Metropolitan area, Winston Salem has a lot to offer. With plentiful, attractive living, lake-front communities, great schools (public and private), water sports, fine dining, and shopping there will be no shortage of activities.
**Health System Details:**
- Consistently ranks in the 90th percentile for provider engagement (Press Ganey 2017 survey)
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 550 physician practices, 100 outpatient facilities, 15 medical centers and 1,550 physicians joining forces to transform the patient experience
- Health system's over 27,000 team members and physician partners care for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia
- Winston-Salem has a population of 250,765 and is rated one of the best places to live in North Carolina.
- Winston-Salem is also called the "Twin City" for its dual heritage in its dedication to fine arts/theater and technological research.
- The city offers eclectic shops, fine to casual dining, craft breweries, historical sites and adventures for the outdoorsman.
- Easy access to the NC coast, Blue Ridge mountains and an international airport.