**Family Medicine opportunity in Great Falls, MT**
- Located 90 miles from Helena and 160 miles from Missoula
- 275,000 person service area
- Full-time position
- Team includes: Experienced PA, Walk-In APCs, and strong nursing staff
- Monday Friday 0800 1700
- Point of care testing and radiology on-site
- Hospital employed
- Patient volume and work flow allow great work/home life balance
- Benefis specialists available include: Urology, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Neurology, Endocrinology, ENT, Plastics, Pulmonology, and Gastroenterology
**Compensation and Benefits:**
Competitive compensation structures with guaranteed salary + RVU bonuses creating a great opportunity to build a successful practice based on your desire. Benefits offered to employees include: generous CME and PTO, malpractice coverage + tail, health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as a 403B plan with 5% match and additional pre-tax savings programs for retirement.
Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water& snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to Health System, one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make health system an exceptional working environment and one of the Best Places To Work in Healthcare 2014, 2015 and 2016.