Crossover Health is seeking a Primary Care Physician for our Louisville location. Schedule : Mon-Thurs 7am-3:30pm and Saturdays 9AM-6PM
About Crossover Health
Crossover makes remarkable health possible by bringing people, their doctors, data, and benefits together in one connected system of health. We’ve built an entirely new category of primary care providing one simple place to go for trusted care—in person, online, anytime. We are working with the most innovative employer partners to integrate health and wellness benefits with tech-enabled services which allows our partners to increase access to care, decrease spending, and deliver an unrivaled experience for employees near and far.
The Physician, as a leader of the care team, provides outstanding, comprehensive primary health to a panel of patients. The Physician provides medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of highest quality affordable care.
- Provides patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services consistent with the patient centered medical home model.
- Provides continuous availability for medical and technical questions to our client patients, our patient care staff, and ancillary care providers.
- Provides after-hours coverage in rotation with other market clinicians.
- Actively participates in practice quality improvement programs and evaluation of practice performance metrics.
- Adheres to privacy, compliance, and quality programs and other regulatory and compliance standards of the Practice and the Crossover Medical Group. Complies with all policies, procedures, protocols and our Code of Conduct.
- Participates in implementation of new health technologies, products, services, and programs that establish Crossover as a recognized leader for employer-based health care
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Completion of an ACGME approved Residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Valid, state-issued medical license for the state in which you will work (license must be active on date offer letter is signed and on first day of work)
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
- Current DEA Registration
- 3 Professional References
- 2 years clinical practice experience
- Current Certification or active participation in the exam process leading to certification by a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Specialty Board.
- Experience providing primary care (longitudinal care to a defined panel of patients)
- Knowledge of and experience with managed healthcare systems including, quality assurance, quality improvement, risk management, and population health and disease management programs
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Superior communication skills
- Self-assured and results oriented