Our client is on a bold mission to make high-quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. This is an opportunity to join the most advanced platform available in healthcare that changes the way healthcare is delivered.
- We are currently interviewing Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians in San Jose
- We are seeking impact-driven physicians who enjoy technology
- Provide high quality patient-centered, comprehensive primary care in a modern office treating patients ages 18+
- Technology-driven Apps to monitor patients (Genetic-testing, Dermascopes, Body Scanners, Mental Health Check-Ins, Diabetes Prevention, and more)
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of nurses, health coaches, and medical assistants
- Salary is in line with MGMA with robust benefits, flexible scheduling, and generous time off
What?s it like to live in San Jose, CA?
Nicknamed the capital of Silicon Valley, San Jose is a diverse area with an innovative spirit. While it has a distinct downtown, San Jose is a sprawling metro area that is as much defined by its suburban neighborhoods and large tech campuses as it is by the high-rises in its business district. San Jose's proximity to other tech headquarters in Silicon Valley, including Google in Mountain View and Apple in Cupertino, cements San Jose's position in the tech hub. But the metro area also retains its character with quirky attractions like the 160-room, maze-like Winchester Mystery House; a 120-acre flea market complete with ponies; and a larger-than-life Monopoly board. Cradled by the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains and Diablo Range, San Jose offers a prime environment for outdoorsy residents, with its proximity to the ocean, the Sierra Nevada, and the vineyards ? not to mention about 300 sunny days a year.