Stable and Growing health system is looking to hire a Family Medicine Physician in an outpatient Community Health Center in the Columbus, NE area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Since 2002, this Community Health Center has served as a viral resource for the medically underserved in Northern NE
- Newly remodeled lab, x-ray room and an on-site contract pharmacy
- Building offers 5 medical office specialists, patient waiting area and clinical space
- Patient support is offered through transportation, an outreach and enrollment department that assists resident to enroll in healthcare marketplace, Medicaid, Medicare, and telehealth services
- Experienced growth in patient numbers since 2018
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental & vision, FSA, Life Insurance, Retirement with match,
- CME allowance, liability coverage
- Student Loan Repayment
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position, Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- Outpatient Clinic seeing 12-14 patients a day
- Collaborating with a team of Nurse Practitioners and other Family Medicine Physicians
About the Community:
Columbus is a community of 22,000 and is one of the state’s most progressive and dynamic communities. It offers a fair tax structure, strong educational systems, excellent childcare, several golf courses, a variety of rich cultural events and exciting recreational opportunities. We are blessed with clean air, safe neighborhoods, no traffic jams and plenty of sunshine. Columbus is only 80 miles from Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska, so the benefits of big-city entertainment, major airports and a key Big Ten conference university (University of Nebraska-Lincoln) are just a short drive away.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician / MD / DO
- Open to new graduates
- Open to J1 and H1B Visa Candidates
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Ray [Register to View]