- Monday- Friday with phone on-call only & during business hours
- Limited nursing home coverage
- Work a 4-5 day workweek with flexible patient scheduling and autonomous work environment
- Weekly journal club & monthly interdisciplinary case conferences for CME's on site
- Opportunity to teach medical students, medical residents, and advanced practice provider students as desired
- Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS) training available, and can be utilized in clinic
- Guaranteed salary for the first 2 contract years of employment with opportunity for additional compensation based on production
- 6 weeks paid time off while on guarantee
- Insurance coverage: health, dental, life, disability insurance (long and short term) and full malpractice
- Annual employer contribution of a generous 10% of wages toward retirement (100% vested after one year without employee contribution requirements)
- Retirement plan includes: 401K, profit sharing and cash balance plan
- Two year partnership track into Medical Group which allows for additional retirement savings opportunities
- Very generous sign-on bonus and relocation stipend
- CME reimbursement, professional dues and memberships
- Practice is independent and operated by a physician board of directors
Great opportunity for a family medicine candidate who has interest in a managing a higher complexity patient panel.
ABOUT LAKE REGION HEALTHCARE:The Lake Region Healthcare enterprise is comprised of Lake Region Healthcare, an independent community-governed non-profit headquartered in Fergus Falls, the Mill Street Residence Assisted Living Facility in Fergus Falls, and the non-profit critical access hospital, Prairie Ridge Hospital and Health Services headquartered in Elbow Lake. With over 100 medical staff and over 1,000 employees, we are dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of our communities with values of Excellence, Person-Centered, Collaboration, Stewardship, Integrity, Respect and Innovation. Together we bring specialty and sub-specialty services to patients at hospital locations in Fergus Falls and Elbow Lake and at clinics in Ashby, Barnesville, Battle Lake, Evansville, Herman, Hoffman, and Morris, MN.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Full benefits including: health, dental, life insurance, group health insurance, disability insurance (short and long term), & full malpractice insurance
- 6 weeks of paid time off
- Guaranteed salary for the first 2 years of employment with the opportunity for additional compensation based on production hours worked
- Very generous sign-on bonus, residency assistance, & CME reimbursement
- Paid relocation, & professional dues and memberships
OUR DISINTIVE RETIREMENT PLAN:
- Profit sharing & cash balance plan
- Annual employer contribution of 10% of wages towards 401K plan (100% vested without employee contribution requirements)
WHY PRACTICE HERE?
- Minnesota has consistently been awarded the best state in the United States to practice medicine
- Our practice is independent, & operated by a physician board of directors which allows our providers to practice in a manner they see fit for their patients
- Our recent physician burnout survey data exceeds positively in national and state metrics for work life balance, high quality care, collaboration with providers, & autonomy in work.
- Our providers enjoy working here, and you could too!
ABOUT FERGUS FALLS:Fergus Falls is approximately 170 miles northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul and 25 miles east of the North Dakota border. Our community is well known for the lake country beauty, wooded hills, and rolling farmland. The city of Fergus Falls is the county seat of Otter Tail County, which is home to more than 1,000 lakes within the region. Within the city limits, there are 5 lakes, 17 park and recreational areas, and an 18-hole public golf course. The community offers wonderful museums, a nature learning center, historic buildings, a performing arts center, a world class horse arena, and the natural beauty of trails and prairie. The paved, 135 mile long Central Lakes Trail begins in our community and ends in St. Joseph, MN where many enjoy biking, walking, jogging, in-line skating, or snowmobiling in the winter.
We are conveniently located:
60 miles from Fargo, ND metro area (Hector International Airport)
177 miles from Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN metro area (MSP International Airport)
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting [Register to View]
[Register to View]