Family Medicine Physician
seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician. The current MD is retiring, and we are looking for a replacement. This is an employed opportunity with an existing practice with a full support staff including a Physician Assistant. This is a full-time position that requires at least 36 hours per
week. Our ideal candidate will have a Primary Care background. Candidates with only Hospitalist experience will not be considered at this time.
and Compensation for the Family Medicine Physician
- $220K- $240K base salary negotiable based on candidate
- 100% Outpatient
- Telephone call only, no hospital rounding
- Starting Bonus based on candidate
- Relocation Assistance based on candidate
- Full Benefits including Health Insurance, 401K, CME
annual allowance with time off
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid licensing fees
- Malpractice covered by employer
- Working M-F, from 8am to 5pm
for the Family Medicine Physician
- Unrestricted North Carolina License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree
from an accredited college
- Board Certification strongly preferred or Board
- Comfortable taking care of a mix age patient panel
Responsibilities for Family Medicine Physician
record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history,
reports, and examination results.
records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose
medical condition of patients.
diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where
the diagnosis may be obscure.
procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with
or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to
treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.