Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Family Medicine - OB opening in KY
Located in Lebanon, KY
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine doctor trained in OB to join hospital.
- Seeking an additional provider to join their busy practice.
- The group is expanding to meet an increase in patient volume.
- Join an OB/GYN physician and 2 CNMs.
- The incoming provider will need to cover full spectrum family medicine and obstetrics care.
- C-section experience is required.
- Group is employed by the local medical center located in Lebanon, KY - only one hour from the amenities of Lexington and Louisville.
- The physician will be provided a strong financial package that includes competitive base salary, production bonus, $50k sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, stipend during training, student loan assistance and more!
Lebanon is the county seat for Marion County. In recent years, Lebanon has established itself as a center of trade, commerce and industry in central Kentucky. In the last 17 years we have added 22 industries and 4,000 jobs. The Downtown Lebanon Historic District, listed on the National Historic Register, features antique shops and an arts and crafts cooperative featuring the works of local and other Kentucky artisans. Marion County Country Ham Days ranks as one of the most successful and largest community festivals in Kentucky. The Makers Mark Distillery is located in nearby Loretto, and Centre College in Danville is nationally recognized for its academic achievement.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States