**Family Medicine opening in IN**
* Located in Carmel, IN - Indianapolis 23m
* Seeking Board Certified Family Medicine Physician
* Join two physicians who enjoy a supportive work environment and a great work life balance
* 36 patient contact hours and 4 hours administrative time
* Traditional clinic schedule 4 Â½ day work week (No Mondays or Fridays off)
* Office hours: Monday Friday, 7:30 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
* Average patient volumes: 18 23 per day
* Participation in large call group of 1:7
* Virtual visits offered
* Dedicated MA support
* Laboratory and X-Ray on site
* New practice expansion with anticipated opening Q1 2024
* Onsite specialty services include Proctology, Breast Surgery, Orthopedics with additional specialties to be added with expansion
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
**What We Offer**
* Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
* Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
* Paid malpractice
* 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
* Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
* Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
* Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
* Customized marketing support
* Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Carmel, Indiana is a dynamic city where people and businesses can thrive. We have a Gold Medal park system, a strong sense of community, world-class cultural and entertainment options and more than 100 free events throughout the year. We have a very dedicated and professional workforce that finds more than 125 corporate headquarters that call Carmel home and a very dedicated and professional workforce. Carmel is a suburb of Indianapolis located approximately 17 miles north of downtown.
Indianapolis, Indianas capital city, is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly-expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants.
Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.