A not-for-profit system with 40 ambulatory clinics in Southern Oregon seeks family medicine physicians for sites in Ashland, Grants Pass, and Medford, Oregon.
- Base salary of $240,000
- Stipend available for those in their last year of residency
- Flexible scheduling options and there is no call or inpatient work required.
- Years 2 & beyond - Eligible for annual quality performance incentives of up to $40,000
- Additional productivity compensation is available based on performance
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
- 240 hours of authorized time off per year
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
About Grants Pass, Oregon
Grants Pass is conveniently located right off Interstate 5, just one hour north of the California border. It is a hub to many nearby attractions, including two National Forests and one of the largest wilderness areas in the West, the Kalmiopsis, where rare and unique botanical wonders abound. Just down the road is the Oregon Caves National Monument and it?s just a short drive to Crater Lake National Park, the Pacific Ocean, and Redwood National Park.
Grants Pass is a natural amusement park for those who love the outdoors. See why such legends as Clark Gable and Zane Grey made Grants Pass their vacation destination. The Rogue region is home to many expert guides who will outfit your party for safe and spectacular trips down the Rogue, Klamath, North Umpqua, and more. Whether you have a captivating interest in fishing, rafting, touring the Rogue River on a jet boat, hiking, cycling the trails, or playing sports at our parks, Grants Pass is the ideal place for you. Your Pacific Northwest adventure starts here in our classic Oregon river town. It's a year-round playground for outdoor enthusiasts of every age.