ChenMed invites Outpatient Physicians, BC in Geriatrics, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine, interested in expanding on their leadership development and experience to join ChenMed! Center Medical Directors at ChenMed enjoy the satisfaction of maintaining a small patient panel and developing their staff of physicians further!
Our Saint Louis, MO team is growing our services to lead preventative V.I.P. care for seniors in our community. ChenMed is based in the greater Miami Area but leads the Senior Care Revolution in 15 states and 31 Cities through our 100+ clinics and centers. We are a physician-led, rapidly expanding organization that has “1” focus area; rescue any and every senior in need of primary care services through our values: Love, Accountability, and Passion. Our physicians enjoy the following:
Compensation and Benefits:
- Market competitive base salary
- Commencement bonus and quality incentives
- 27 Combined Days Off (PTO, Holiday’s, and Personal)
- An additional 5 CME days with an allowance of $3500
- Comprehensive benefits offering, to include: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k w/match
- Provided relocation expense
- J1 and H1b Visa Opportunities Available
Highlights of our Center Medical Director Position:
- Hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Duties are a 50/50 split between administrative and clinical.
- CMD carry a panel of 225 patient’s total.
- Administrative duties include leadership meetings, managing/coaching physicians under CMD, handling patient issues that were not resolved at the physician level, and some community outreach.
- On-site lab and pharmacy
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga, tai chi, and nutrition seminars.
Enjoy Living in St. Louis:
St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include, the nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera House, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Fantastic sports culture with both the 2019 Stanley Cup winning Blues, the multi-time World Series winning Cardinals, and the return of professional soccer with our brand new, state of the art, outdoor stadium (to open in 2023)
- Features ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants, gluten free friendly eateries, wineries, and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Access to great public and private schools
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Direct access to Lambert International Airport via public transportation
Please contact me if you might be interested. I would love to discuss this opportunity at your convenience.