At Tenet Healthcare, the heart of what we do centers on caring with compassion. We are a community built on care. As a leading national healthcare system, our impact spreads far and deep with 60 hospitals and approximately 460 outpatient centers and additional sites of care in 9 different states.
We are actively recruiting for a Family Physician for a full-time, employed opportunity in Modesto, CA with our statewide medical foundation.
- Full-time, employed position - Available immediately
- Outpatient only
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, regular business hours
- Call is one weekend a month
- Fully staffed Primary Care office
- MD or DO degree required
- BE/BC with the American Board of Family Medicine
- California licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of California
Please note: Unfortunately, this opportunity cannot sponsor a J1 waiver. However we can accommodate H-1 Visa candidates.
About our Medical Foundation:
At Tenet Healthcare, our mission is to help physicians overcome challenges that go beyond patient care. That’s why we developed our statewide medical foundation in California to provide you with everything you need to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- A competitive financial package with a guaranteed salary (based on FMV) and a productivity incentive
- Income is based on productivity (wRVU model) after the guarantee period
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, life, disability, 401K with match, physician time off, malpractice insurance, etc.)
- Management of all business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
- In-house billing, coding, collections, website development, marketing support, and other crucial services for the practice
Our large established network of primary care physicians and other specialists offer a built-in referral base and opportunity to ramp up a new practice fairly quickly. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care to residents throughout California.
About the Area:
Modesto, California is the largest city in Stanislaus County with a population of approximately 210,000 residents with a service area of 750,000 people. Located just 92 miles east of Downtown San Francisco and 60 miles south of Sacramento, Modesto offers a wide variety of city amenities. Here you will find good schools and affordable housing. Enjoy easy driving access to Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, the Santa Cruz/Monterey/Carmel coast line and Yosemite National Park. In Modesto you get to enjoy California living without the California price tag!
$225,708 - $328,402 Wages are determined based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, an employee’s qualifications, experience and personal productivity.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential.