Urgent Care Physician Passaic, NJ
We are looking for a compassionate and energetic Physician for our urgent care center in Passaic, NJ. We are searching for a Full time BC/BE Emergency or Family Medicine Physician to join us on our mission, where our patients come first. You will find a supportive and welcoming team to work alongside you within our Center. Our urgent care center treats patients of all ages, for acute/urgent needs. We aim to provide personalized, exceptional care with a first-class experience.
We provide the ideal alternative to impersonal emergency room visits and long waits to see the primary care doctor. We offer a wide range of walk-in services-from general treatment to routine care, at our state-of-the-art clinics. We are here to help our patients save time and feel better. We treat a wide range of patient’s needs, from illness, injuries, physical exams, vaccines, to work related screenings. Our facilities are equipped with on-site X-ray equipment and labs so that we can provide our patients with the fastest possible diagnosis and test results.
Our urgent care is staffed by BC physicians, PA’s/NP’s, licensed medical professionals, and amazing support staff to help ensure quality patient care.
- Performs and documents history and physicals of walk-in patients
- Evaluates and treats common acute conditions, illnesses, or minor trauma
- Performs in-office procedures
- Orders X-rays and other diagnostic tests as needed
- Prescribe medications, DME, treatment plans
- Consistently and accurately documents all calls, treatments, medications, etc. in patient chart
- Instructs and counsels patients regarding diagnosis and follow up steps
- Responds to all patient questions
- Assists physicians in addressing urgent patient needs as necessary
- Performs other duties/projects as assigned
- Collaborate/Supervise other medical providers (NP’s/PA’s)
- BC/BE Family Practice or Emergency Medicine Physician
- Unrestricted License in NJ
- Ability to see a full range of patients (newborn to senior)
- Full-time ~36 hrs per week
- An unrestricted DEA license (or ability to obtain prior to start)
- Must be CPR certified (or able to obtain prior to start)
- $250k-$300k per year
- Bonus Compensation
- Full benefits
- 401 k
- Supportive and appreciative culture
Come join our Urgent Care group, where our goal is to exceed our patients' expectations for compassionate, high quality medical care in a quick and convenient manner. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and an amazing supportive work environment. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]