I work for a Health Clinic in Susanville, CA. We are looking for a full-time Physician that will particularly serve in the role as a consultant in a family practice to other health professionals. This position will provide patient care within assigned facilities, nursing home, hospital rounds, or other patient care facilities as assigned by the Medical Director. The Physician works independently without day-to-day supervision in the performance of his or her work in all phases of family practice, office, hospital, home care, and long-term care. The Physician co-manages, observes, supports, advises, consults on patients cared for by mid-level practitioners.
Our mission is to provide quality, comprehensive, preventive, and accessible health care services, regardless of ability to pay; and to meet the changing needs of our communities with creativity and innovation. We envision healthy communities where all residents have a patient-centered medical home offering high quality health care.
- Student loan forgiveness.
- Retirement benefits, PTO, Partnership Health Plan, employee health benefits, and relocation expenses.
- Board certified family practice physician, or eligible to be board certified.
- Physician will maintain licensure and certification.
- Current license to practice medicine in the State of California
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be flexible, work both independently and as a team.
- Must have the ability to work various shifts and rotate when needed to other sites.
- Must possess current California driver’s license and auto liability insurance.
I look forward to speaking with you. Would you send your CV and contact information?
Teri Davis[Register to View]