Rural Health Clinic located just outside of Hattiesburg, Mississippi, is searching for a full-time, permanent (Family Practice or Internal Medicine) Physician to join their team!
Pay Average : $213,179 (Negotiable Upon Hire)
Physician Opportunity :
- Full-time, permanent, direct-hire Physician needed
- Setting: Outstanding Rural Hospital just outside of Hattiesburg, MS , needing someone pursuing a peaceful and nature friendly lifestyle
- Schedule: Five 8 hour shifts in hospital
- Intake Volume is on average to below average
- One-week CME Leave up to $2,500 for CME travel and tuition expenses annually after six (6) month of employment; All CME certifications, travel, tuition, and other expenses must be accompanied by a completion document of certification, and registration and attendant for reimbursement expenses to be paid. Any CME travel, tuition, and other expenses incurred during the period of this contract are subject to approval of the Medical Director, and Executive Director. Furthermore, the Executive Director reserves the right to deny these expenses at his/her discretion
- Employee medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Student Loan Repayment is available!
- Relocation Assistance that can be discussed given the right candidate (where they would be relocating from)
Physician Qualifications :
- Doctorates degree in PTA from an accredited program / university
- Must be a licensed Physician in the State of Mississippi
- MD or DO welcome to apply
- Highly preferable to have previous experience in any hospital setting but new graduates are welcomed to apply!
- Tight-knit community, great and safe for families!
- Quiet and peaceful area, just outside of Hattiesburg, MS
- Abundance of outdoor activities including climbing, hiking, biking, camping, and more!
- Plenty of breathtaking scenery to take in and new places to explore
- Housing available directly in town and nearby!