Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A thriving medical center in the heart of Hawaii is seeking a BE/BC family medicine physician who practices OB to join their team. The medical center is annually ranked as the highest quality hospital in the state and in the top 3% for quality measures nationally.
Work on faculty and teach family medicine residents in an unopposed, ACGME-approved, 6-6-6 residency with a 100% board pass rate.
* Compensation offered comparable to the median offered in the lower 48
* 35k Annually for Student Loans
* Great Quality of Life - limited inpatient responsibilities with combined OB/inpatient call 1:7
* Teaching Opportunity - work with and mentor the hospital's 18 family medicine residents
* Full Benefit Package including 39 days off annually
* Relocation allowance of $25,000
* Located in a tropical paradise, the suburban practice location boasts a population of 43,000 while providing access to a service area of over 150,000 residents.
* An outdoorsmen's dream: enjoy world class surfing, fishing, and hiking at a moment's notice.
* Affordable Housing: Live right along the coast of nearly half of the price of coastal locations across the west coast in California, Oregon, and Washington.
Name: Jeff Foster
Direct: [Register to View]
Cell/Text: [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...