Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A critical access facility is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to practice full scope with Surgical Obstetrics. Scope ability is a plus!
Enjoy a great quality of life with no commute in this quaint rural Montana town with easy access to endless outdoor activities and clear, crisp blue skies.
* Guaranteed base salary with over $400,000 in income potential.
* Four Day Work Week.
* Low patient volume - 15-18 patients per clinic day.
* Flexible call schedule based on candidate preference.
* Excellent support staff.
* Comprehensive benefits package - medical/dental/vision insurance, 1.7K annually for licensing, 3.5K annually for CME.
* This practice community is located on the rolling prairies of Northeastern Montana just south of the Canadian Border.
* The location provides immediate access to world-class hunting and fishing. From the community, you can expect people who have chosen to live there; people who value community, hard work, and strong work ethics.
* If you are seeking clean air, good water, friendly people and a large number of independently owned business providing goods and services with an old-fashioned smile and community pride, then this may be a great fit for you.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Work: [Register to View]
Text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...