Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Family Practice in WA - WA Facility Seeks a Locum Tenens Family Medicine/OB Physician
We are currently helping a facility in Washington that is in need of a family medicine/OB physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 8 am to 5 pm with some late-night shifts. You will see 21 - 28 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a WA state license. The EMR is NextGen.
Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: 1:4 OB call
- Charting: NextGen EMR
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...