This job is archived
An established facility seeks to hire board eligible/certified Family Medicine Physicians who are mission-driven, personable, energetic, compassionate, and can provide high-quality care while meeting productivity targets. Ideal candidates are mission-focused; flexible with their time, work locations, and have the ability to provide coverage while working within a group practice; highly energetic; creative in problem-solving approaches; quality-focused, and see the provision of services to underserved populations as part of their career goals. JOB ID #46108
- Board eligibility in Family Medicine is required; board certification is required within 5 years of achieving initial eligibility and ongoing employment is contingent upon this.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS required
- Outpatient only, Employed opportunity
- M-F 8-5, 20+ patients per day
- FQHC setting
- H-1 Available
- Current valid license to practice medicine in the State of Texas (or completion/scheduled date of Jurisprudence)
- Current DPS and DEA certificates (or in progress).
- Bilingual/Medical Spanish is preferred but not required
- Salary plus bonus, Loan repayment options, Relocation assistance
- This is an excellent community and everyone who visits Austin these days leaves with something great to say. They can't stop talking about their legendary live music, burgeoning restaurant scene, and unique culture. And a list of other things that you just have to experience for yourself to truly understand what makes Austin so Austin.
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants