- Permanent, full-time position
- Employed with 25-bed Critical Access Hospital
- Seeking candidate who can perform own C-Sections without backup
- 10 days of call per month
- Competitive & negotiable base salary or income guarantee with productivity incentives. Sign-on, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, marketing costs, and other exceptional benefits that may include student loan repayment and other compensation
Drawn by clean air and mythical light, visitors come to New Mexico's Soul of the Southwest to experience rich spiritual traditions, fine art, distinctive cuisine, a thriving music scene and of course, the raw, natural beauty of the landscape. Discover your place faraway from the everyday in Taos, New Mexico. Flanked by sacred wilderness, rugged peaks and multicultural vibes, there’s a reason Taos Ski Valley sits in the center of New Mexico’s Enchanted Circle. Located 50 miles south of the Colorado border, Taos Ski Valley is a mystical haven for 300+ inches of bone-dry powder stashes and some of the most untamed chutes, bowls and glades in North America. And with nearly half of all trails rated for beginners and intermediates, its unpolished charm and cheeky mountain rituals welcome anyone with a spirit of adventure.
INTERESTED? To speak confidentially with Jill Harris about this permanent opening, please either apply with an updated CV and contact information or call her directly at [Register to View] . Jill will contact you prior to sending out your information. Reference: JO-1903-32234