DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITES
Delivery of Health Care Services:
- Deliver primary care to clients and order follow-up care; diagnose, treat, record, refer and review care within ambulatory and hospital setting .
- Prepare, supervise, and implement treatment plans. Review developed plans.
- Make and review referrals.
- Provide supervision to health center Mid-level practitioners, including consultations and review of charts.
- Record/dictate, in timely fashion, notes for each patient visit using SOAP format.
- Will follow Medical Records guidelines for chart maintenance.
- Provide accurate date on encounter form. Read and sign off on all medical records, lab results, other patient data, prior to being filed in patient chart.
- Participate in clinician peer review process.
- Participate in CQI: Quality Improvement Meetings and discussions as requested .
- Interact with and maintain referral resources.
- Will refer to support services (when appropriate) for counseling and education.
- Is responsible for providing in-put to Chief Medical Officer for resource development, staff, facility, equipment, supplies, etc.
- Meeting attendance at monthly General Staff Meeting and Monthly Departmental Clinician Meeting.
- Efficient productivity levels according to health center standards.
This opportunity offers a great work environment, various growth opportunities, and competitive salary with bonus potential, competitive benefits package, and loan repayment opportunities.
Seeks to hire Physicians who are personable, energetic, and compassionate. Our physicians provide medical care to patient by providing personalized, comprehensive, out-patient primary care under the direction of the Medical Director. The Family Medicine Physician delivers primary care and excellent experience to the patients appropriate for an out-patient, primary care community health center with multicultural, multilingual patient population.
A Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) located in the Central California area. Integrated care model provides patients with both Behavioral Health and primary care services that include Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Optometry and Dentistry. In addition, this facility also provides discounted pharmacy services for uninsured patients. Each patient has a health care team working together to provide seamless, coordinated care with the patient’s overall wellness in mind.
Facility provides care for a diverse patient population, which includes all ages, from newborns to the elderly, residents of both urban and rural settings, people of all income levels, and patients with a wide variety of diagnoses. Clinicians practice within well-equipped facilities at varied practice sites, and focus on providing top quality, evidence based health care and services. We provide a professional practice management team that focuses on quality and productivity at all levels. Facility has achieved the highest level of certification under Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH).