Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to also practice OB. Come join a very well respected group where you can achieve clinical and service excellence. New graduates and visa candidates encouraged to apply. Please see below for additional details and refer to Job ID #42359
- BC/BE Family Medicine Physician
- Group includes 3 FT FMs & 1 PT FM, 1 General Surgeon, 5 APPs
- Onsite Services Include 24-Hour ER, Full LDRP, Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Respiratory Therapy, Stress Testing, and Cardiac Rehab, Digital Mammography, Home Health/Community Health/Hospice, EPIC EMR, On Site Lab, Inpatient & Outpatient Surgery, and Pharmacy Services
- Telehealth is available for back-up consultations
Board certification in one's specialty is required within 5 years of completion of residency training to be eligible for clinical privileges.
Must be Licensed by SD Board of Medicine and must possess valid narcotics registration (DEA number).
Medical degree or an equivalent foreign degree as determined by a written evaluation
- Very attractive compensation package with an EXCELLENT RETENTION INCENTIVE $$’s AVAILABLE!
- Paid CME Days and dollars
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Malpractice & Tail Coverage
- Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision & Additional Benefits
- Student Loan Repayment Option Available
- Relocation Allowance
- SD has NO State Income Tax
- South Central South Dakota
- About 240 miles northwest of Omaha, NE, 190 miles west of Sioux Falls, SD and 55 miles south of Chamberlain, SD
- Family oriented communities
- Excellent outdoor activities
- There are over 4 miles of trails for walking and biking along with a beautiful city park
- A hunting paradise for sportsmen with the open prairie, wooded creeks and rolling hills that provide the habitat for game and lakes for fishing