Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician in Minnesota . Job ID #42147
- BC/BE Family Medicine Physician
- The hospital is licensed for 18 beds and the nursing home for 48.
- The Center is a Level IV trauma facility with an ambulance service.
- Typically, providers round on hospital patients and either see clinic patients or cover ER/urgent care.
- Two to three providers in the clinic see 30-40 patients per day.
- During the week, the average ER volumes are 8 in a 24-hour period.
- The average census in the hospital is 1.5.
- State of the art technology; EPIC medical record
- Board certification in one's specialty is required within 5 years of completion of residency training to be eligible for clinical privileges.
- Must be Licensed by MN Board of Medicine and must possess valid narcotics registration (DEA number).
- Offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance
- 1 hour North East of Fargo, Family oriented communities, Excellent outdoor activities
All Star Healthcare Solutions Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants