- Traditional practice with 1:6 call schedule.
- Work out of 25-bed critical access hospital.
- Group uses hospitalist program on weekends.
- Candidate can make extra money by working as hospitalist on the weekends.
- Group does around 240 OB cases per year.
- Spanish speaking skills would be a plus.
- Candidate can do C-sections if trained to do so.
- $240K compensation + work RVU + full benefit package including health, 4 weeks vacation, retirement plan, signing bonus, etc.
Grants is nice, family-friendly community of 10K. Easy 1 hour drive to Albuquerque, NM.