General Practitioner Physician
Join a progressive and growing organization. Our clinics are federally qualified community health centers (FQHC) serving the two northernmost counties of Idaho (Boundary & Bonner Counties). With five clinics located in Sandpoint, Bonners Ferry, Ponderay, and Priest River, our organization is geographically located to meet the primary care needs of these communities. Our clinics provide medical (family and pediatric), dental, and behavioral health services to over 25,000 patients each year, improving the health of our communities and lowering healthcare costs. In addition our organization is a contractor with the Veterans Administration and provides primary care services to veterans in the local VA-Community-based Outreach Clinic. Our organization is dedicated to providing its communities with affordable and accessible healthcare.
Be part of a dedicated, caring team with deep rooted connections to the communities we serve. Enjoy working in a patient-centered medical home (PCMH) model of care which allows you as a provider to focus on what you do best, taking care of patients! As part of our team there is a full complement of physicians, mid-level providers, pediatricians, dental, providers and clinical staff to support patient care. Our organization uses NextGen as its electronic health record system. Case Management, Diabetic Education, 340-B Pharmacy and Patient Assistance Programs are in place to support the needs of patients.
What does our organization offer you? A rewarding career and the time to enjoy all the recreational activities north Idaho has to offer, including:
- Flexible work schedule (8 or 10 hour clinic days); Monday - Friday Clinics with no weekend clinic work
- No OB or ER Services
- As a FQHC our organization qualifies for loan repayment through the national health service corps
- A competitive compensation package (base salary plus incentive bonus program) and a benefits package which provides paid vacation and sick leave
- CME $; 401-K retirement plan; Life and Disability Insurance benefits.
- As a FQHC our organization has full FTCA malpractice coverage (federal torts claim act).
If you would like to learn more about this job opportunity please call Ashley Bendoff of TNN HealthCare Solutions at [Register to View] .