Physician Tempe, AZ
We are looking for a Physician to join our medical practice Full-time in Tempe, AZ. We are ideally seeking a Family Medicine Physician CAQSM sports medicine or a Physiatrist/PM&R Physician to join our team.
Do you enjoy a good work life balance with no on-call schedule and no hospital rounds? Are you interested in a working with a team of highly reputable specialists, helping countless of patients improve their quality of life? Then come join our team!
- We have an integrated team of MD’s, PA’s, and PT’s, and we collaborate to provide high-quality individualized care to our patients. Combining all our talents allows seamless care, where the patient can be seen by a specialist, get imaging and start physical therapy all under one roof. We specialize in diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal injuries, joint pain/injuries, auto and work injuries, balance, and postop rehabilitation.
- Patient exam/evaluations (HPI, physical exam, review medical records/history/imaging)
- Order and Interpret Diagnostic testing and review imaging with patients
- Diagnosis and Treatment Plan
- Treatment – (ie: DME, PT protocols, rehab exercises, recommend integrative sports med)
- Procedures- (Ultrasound guided injections, Flouro guided injections, tendon/ligament injections, trigger point/SI joint injections)
- Documentation- Timely and Accurate
- Patient education
- Collaboration with intraoffice multidisciplinary teams
- BCBE in Family practice(CAQSM sports medicine), Physiatry, or PM&R
- Licensed to practice in AZ
- $110-150/hr plus profit share
- Full Benefits!
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Bonus Structure with Profit Share
- Continued Training/ Educational support
- No on-call and no hospital work!
This is the ideal place for the discerning practitioner who craves the quality culture a small company offers, combined with the rapid advancement of a practice that is headed full speed into the future. We make sure you have the ongoing training you need to stay current with best practices and surgical procedures. In addition, you will enjoy several perks such as having the perfect work/life balance with no on-call shifts or hospital patients. We offer excellent pay, top-shelf healthcare benefits and a retirement plan. Come join a knowledgeable and experienced team with a fantastic reputation for providing high-quality individualized care- allowing our patients to lead a higher quality life and reach their health and wellness goals.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]